In our life, we often use packaging for food and crafts. The main material used is PVC heat shrinkable film. In addition to its use in the food packaging industry, what other uses does it have? Why choose this packaging material? What are the advantages of materials? Next, Multi-purpose Shrink Film Manufacturer can come and share with you.
Nowadays, shrink film technology has been developed to use it to package every product. The protective properties of PVC shrink film packaging are described below: During the production process, the PVC shrink film is oriented to stretch, and the shrink film is subject to heat shrinkage during use. Function. The heat shrinkability of the film was applied as early as 1936. At first, rubber films were mainly used to shrink packaging perishable food. In addition, shrink packaging was also used to make shrink labels and shrink bottle caps, making it difficult to print or shape. Complex containers can be labeled, and newer application areas are constantly being developed.
Main uses: This packaging material can be used not only in the food industry, but also in the packaging of alcohol, sports goods, stationery, video products, and crafts. Not only that, the application of this packaging material in It is very common in our lives, and this material is used almost every time it is used for packaging.
Shrink film is widely used in the packaging of various products such as food, pharmaceuticals, sterilized tableware, stationery and sports goods, craft gifts, printed matter, hardware and plastic products, telephones, electronic appliances, etc., especially in the combination of irregular shaped objects or commodities In terms of package (bundle) packaging, it can not only meet the functions of moisture and dust resistance, anti-stolen touch, transparent display, etc., but also increase the attractiveness of the product. Packaging trend. Shrink film (bag) can be processed into: flat bags, arc-shaped bags, trapezoidal bags, three-dimensional bags and other special-shaped bags; more importantly, it can color print various patterns and make shrink labels to give products a logo and Enhance the aesthetics of the product.
Heat shrinkable film is a good film packaging material, which has the following advantages:
(1) Good transparency, allowing customers to directly see the packaged products, which is convenient for customers to choose products;
(2) Close to the shape of the product, it can be applied to the packaging of goods of various shapes, and the packaging content is wide;
(3) Excellent anti-theft and dust resistance;
(4) A variety of goods can be packed in a heat-shrinkable packaging bag to prevent the loss of individual small goods and also convenient for customers to carry;
(5) By using different resins and formulas, heat shrinkable films with different mechanical strength and functions can be produced.It can be used for inner packaging with lower strength and smaller product weight, and also for machinery with high strength required for containers. Transport packaging (outer packaging) for products, building materials, etc.
PVC Heat Shrink Films
1. By repeatedly wrapping the packaged goods, it can effectively achieve more tidyness, at the same time play a good solid role, and can also play a good waterproof effect.
2.The stretch performance of this PVC Heat Shrink Films is very good, and the viscosity is also very good.Moreover, it can also have a good observation effect on the packaging items (mainly the transparency of this PVC packaging material is very high of).
3.Because this PVC packaging material is produced by mixing a variety of different polyene resins, the packaging material is very strong and has good puncture resistance, which is between it and other packaging materials. There is a big difference.
The above are the uses and advantages of PVC heat shrinkable film introduced by Food PLA Flexible Film supplier. Hope to help you.
Copyright © HUBEI HYF PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by
SEOKeywords：Shrink Wrap Film Customized Biodegradable Shrink Film Pvc Shrink Film Rolls Flexible Packaging Film Petg Shrink Film Properties