PLA (polylactic acid) is a compostable bioplastic derived from renewable materials, it offers a very high shrinkage ratio and requires less heat to shrink, while delivering performances similar to the other films during processing.
- Environmental Friendly 100% Compostable
- Slow shrink behavior and very high maximum shrinkage ratio (77%)
- Advanced processing properties
- High transparency Good gloss and good ink adhesion
PETG (polyethylene terephtalate glycol) is a film with a high strength ratio and excellent clarity. While PET is the most heat resistant shrink sleeve material, it is the most scuff resistant, has an higher gloss, and also has an high shrink percentage. Additionally, it can be recycled.
- Slow Shrink Behavior
- Very high shrinkage ratio (78%)
- Excellent processing properties
- Eco compatible
- Excellent transparency
HYF Compostable Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) offers exceptional clarity and stiffness similar to traditional OPP. Certified for industrial composting, it also contains up to 100% renewable raw materials. It's a clear option for brands looking to improve the sustainability of their packaging.
- More Sustainable - Industrial compostable certification
- Excellent Seal Properties - Heat sealable;
- Renewable Resources - Contains up to 99% renewable raw materials
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) blown shrink film is the second most used plastic on the planet, behind polyethylene. PVC film has good shrinking qualities (generally between 40 and 55%), as well as clear and precise rendering, in addition to being very transparent.
- Easy to print
- Stable quality
- Shrinkage with good transparency
Copyright © HUBEI HYF PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by