Shrink Film is the stretching and orientation produced during the thermal shrinkage of the thermoplastic film. Heat shrinkable film was used as early as 1936, and was the first to be used in film and rubber shrink packaging for perishable food. Nowadays, heat shrink technology has been developed to almost all kinds of commodities that can be packaged with plastic shrink film. In addition, shrink wrap is also used for shrink labels and shrink caps, which are not easy to print or can be marked on containers with complex shapes. Recently, newer application areas have been developed.
The production of shrink film usually adopts extrusion molding or squeeze casting method to produce thick film, and then at the softening temperature above, the melting temperature of longitudinal and transverse stretching under high temperature stretch elastic state, or the orientation only in one direction , And before stretching in the other direction, it is called a two-way stretch shrink film, and the latter is called a unidirectional shrink film. When using or close to the temperature is greater than the tensile tensile temperature, the shrinking force is reliable for packaging and packaging goods.
PVC Shrink Film
(1) Appearance, close to the product, the so-called packaging, suitable for various shapes of product packaging
(2) Good protection, combining the inner packaging with the transport packaging hanging on the outer packaging can provide better protection
(3) Good cleaning, especially suitable for high-precision instruments. Packaging of precision electronic components
(4) Good economy
(5) Good anti-theft, you can use a large shrink film to pack together to avoid loss
(6) Good stability, the goods will not be around the packaging film roll
(7) The transparency is good, customers can see the products directly.
Shrink film is mainly used for market development and typical applications of Heat Shrink Film materials of various thermoplastic films. With the continuous development of market demand, PVC Shrink Film has gradually decreased, and various PE, PP, POF multi-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable films have developed rapidly and become the mainstream of the market. Experts predict that the domestic heat shrinkable film market will grow at a rate of more than 20%. The food industry is the largest market for heat shrink packaging. Heat shrinkable film is widely used for packaging of various fast food, lactic acid food, beverage, food, beer can, wine, agricultural and sideline products, dry goods, souvenirs, etc. There are more and more applications in the food industry, such as labels and bottle caps, seals, fibers and clothing, aerosol products, sporting goods, electronic products, cosmetics, medicines, oils, detergents, stationery, toys, office supplies , Kitchen supplies, daily necessities, sundries, building materials.
Copyright © HUBEI HYF PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by