It is well known that polylactic acid (PLA) is a novel biodegradable material made from starch raw materials proposed by renewable plant resources such as corn. The starch raw material is obtained by saccharification to obtain glucose, and then glucose and a certain strain are fermented to produce high-purity lactic acid, and then a certain molecular weight PLA is synthesized by chemical synthesis. Our company will produce this kind of green materials (PLA Film) at the end of this month and make a contribution to the world's environmental protection. So, what are the advantages of PLA?
The advantages of PLA are mainly as follows shared by professional PLA Flexible Film Manufacturer:
(1) It has good biodegradability, which can be completely degraded by microorganisms in nature after use, and finally generates carbon dioxide and water. It does not pollute the environment, which is very beneficial to the protection of the environment and it is recognized as an environmentally friendly material. Caring for the Earth, everyone is responsible. According to the news, the global temperature will rise to 60 °C in 2030. The treatment of ordinary plastics is still incineration and cremation, causing a large amount of greenhouse gases to be discharged into the air, while PLA plastics are buried in the soil to degrade and produce the carbon dioxide directly enters the soil organic matter or it is absorbed by the plant and will not be discharged into the air without causing a greenhouse effect.
(2) Good mechanical properties and physical properties. PLA is suitable for various processing methods such as blow molding and thermoplastic molding. It is easy to process and widely used. It can be used to process all kinds of plastic products, packaged foods, fast food lunch boxes, non-woven fabrics, industrial and civil fabrics from industrial to civilian. It is processed into agricultural fabrics, health care fabrics, rags, sanitary products, outdoor UV protection fabrics, tent fabrics, floor mats, etc., and the market prospects are very promising.
(3) Good compatibility and degradability. PLA is also widely used in the medical field, such as disposable infusion sets, disposable surgical sutures, etc., low molecular weight PLA as a drug sustained release packaging agent.
(4) PLA has its own unique characteristics in addition to the basic characteristics of biodegradable plastics. Traditional biodegradable plastics are not as strong as ordinary plastics in terms of strength, transparency, and resistance to climate change.
(5) The basic physical properties of PLA and petrochemical synthetic plastics are similar, that is, it can be widely used to manufacture various applications. PLA also has good gloss and transparency, comparable to films made from polystyrene, and it is not available in other biodegradable products.
(6) PLA has the best tensile strength and ductility. PLA can also be produced by various common processing methods, such as: melt extrusion, injection molding, blown film forming, foam molding and vacuum forming, and the widely used polymer has similar forming conditions, and it also has the same printing properties as conventional films. In this way, PLA can be made into a wide range of applications in response to the needs of different industries.
(7) PLA film has good gas permeability, oxygen permeability and dioxane, and it also has the property of isolating odor. Viruses and molds are easily attached to the surface of biodegradable plastics, so there are concerns about safety and hygiene. However, PLA is the only biodegradable plastic with excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties.
(8) When PLA is incinerated, its combustion calorific value is the same as that of incineration paper. It is half of the incineration of traditional plastics (such as polyethylene), and incineration of PLA will never release toxic gases such as nitrides and sulfides. The human body also contains lactic acid in the form of a monomer, which indicates the safety of this decomposable product.
The digital identification code for PLA is "7" by the Society of Plastics Industry (SPI). In Belgium, it has begun to use recycled PLA as a pilot country. The recycling of PLA is not the same as other polymers. The waste PLA plastic will be collected in a special container, degraded into small molecules by pyrolysis, hydrolysis, etc., and then monomer will be passed through the manufacturer. Lactic acid is synthesized into a PLA raw material with certain properties and is used again in the market.
If you want to learn more information about our new type of PLA Shrinkable Film, welcome to continue to follow our website.
Copyright © HUBEI HYF PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by
SEOKeywords：Shrink Wrap Film Customized Biodegradable Shrink Film Pvc Shrink Film Rolls Flexible Packaging Film Petg Shrink Film Properties