BoPLA films: a new generation of biodegradable films giving a remarkable contribution to improving sustainability of modern packaging
HYF's BOPLA films is a new generation of biodegradable films made from renewable resources (PLA bio-based resin), with the aim to drive the flexible packaging industry towards more sustainable solutions and offer consumers the possibility to choose natural products and contribute to the reduction of green house gas emissions and post consumer waste.
In many applications, HYF BOPLA films can replace oil-based plastics like polypropylene, polyester or polyethylene, providing twokeyenvironmental
advantages: bio-based origin and compostability.
The range includes heat sealable transparent and plain transparent films and it’s designed to cover a wide range of food and non-food packaging applications, using existing converting and packaging technologies.
Our other hot sale products: heat shrinkable films, heat shrink films, eco friendly shrink film, PETg shrink sleeve label films, PET shrink film, Cast PETG Shrink Film, BOPET Shrink Film.
HYF Compostable Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) offers exceptional clarity and stiffness similar to traditional OPP. It also contains up to 100% renewable raw materials. It's a clear option for brands looking to improve the sustainability of their packaging.
HYF sustainable packaging films are made of 100% PLA
More compostable and sustainable packaging is a key measure to ensure our future. The dependency on crude oil and its impact on future developments made our team to widen its view towards a compostable, sustainable packaging.
HYF PLA films are made of PLA resin which Poly-Lactic-Acid is obtained from corn or other starch/sugar sources.
• Plants grow by photo-synthesis, absorbing CO2 from the air, minerals and water from the soil and the energy from the sun;
• The starch and sugar content of the plants is converted into lactic acid by microorganisms via a fermentation process;
• Lactic acid is polymerized and becomes poly-lactic acid (PLA);
• PLA is extruded into film and becomes flexible packaging;
• Flexible sustainable packaging is composted into CO2, water and biomass;
• Biomass is absorbed by plants, and the cycle continues.
END OF LIFE OPTIONS
Besides landfill, HYF offers a range of environmentally-friendly alternatives
• Composting: It is compostable under controlled conditions (T>58°C, rh>90%, presence of micro-organism), PLA will fully degrade into CO2, water and biomass;
• Mechanical Recycling: PLA can be re-used after grinding, re-crystallisation and re-granulation;
• Chemical Recycling: Possible when material will be returned to raw material manufacturer or others;
• Incineration: PLA is 100% combustible, thus giving clean energy from waste.
Copyright © HUBEI HYF PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by
SEOKeywords：Shrink Wrap Film Customized Biodegradable Shrink Film Pvc Shrink Film Rolls Flexible Packaging Film Petg Shrink Film Properties