Here is the Heat Shrinkable Film Supplier to share with you about the types of heat shrinkable film
1) PE heat shrinkable film is widely used in the whole assembly packaging of wine, cans, mineral water, various beverages, cloth and other products. The product has good flexibility, impact resistance, strong tear resistance, and is not easy to break. Not afraid of moisture, large shrinkage rate
2) PVC film has the characteristics of high transparency, good gloss and high shrinkage.
3) POF has high surface gloss, good toughness, high tear strength, uniform heat shrinkage, and is suitable for automatic high-speed packaging. It is a replacement product of traditional PVC Heat Shrinkable Film. POF means heat shrinkable film. POF stands for multi-layer co-extruded polyolefin heat shrinkable film. It uses linear low-density polyethylene as the middle layer and co-polypropylene as the inner and outer layers. It is plasticized and extruded by three extruders. , And then processed by special processes such as die forming and bubble inflation.
PVC Heat Shrinkable Film
4) OPS shrink film heat shrinkable film is a new type of heat shrinkable film packaging material that meets environmental protection requirements. OPS heat shrinkable film has high strength, high rigidity, stable shape, and good gloss and transparency. Convenient processing, easy coloring, good printing performance, and extremely high printing resolution. For trademarks that are constantly pursuing fine printing, it is completely an improvement in materials. Due to the high shrinkage and strength of OPS film, it can fit closely with containers of different shapes, so it can not only print exquisite patterns, but also meet the use of novel packaging containers with different shapes. A non-toxic, odorless, grease-resistant film that meets food hygiene standards allows designers to use eye-catching colors to achieve a 360° label design, giving full play to creativity and imagination, so that beverages and other products can be on the label The patterns in use are more vivid, highlight the image on the shelf, and produce an unexpected container effect.
5) The characteristics of PETG heat-shrinkable film: it is stable at room temperature, shrinks when heated, and heat shrinks more than 70% in one direction. The advantages of heat shrinkable film packaging are: ①The body is transparent and reflects the image of the product. ②Tightly tighten the packaging, good anti-scattering. ③Prevent rain, moisture, and mildew. ④ No recovery, with a certain anti-counterfeiting function. Heat-shrinkable polyester film is often used in the convenience food, beverage market, electronic appliances, and metal products. In particular, shrink labels are the main application areas. Because with the rapid development of PETG beverage bottles, beverage bottles such as cola, Sprite, and various juices require PETG Heat Shrinkable Film to be matched with heat-sealing labels. They belong to the polyester category and are environmentally friendly materials that are easy to recycle. use.
In addition to being used as shrink labels, heat shrinkable films have also begun to be used in outer packaging of daily commodities in recent years. Because it can not only protect the packaged items from shock, rain, moisture, and rust, but also make the product win users with its beautifully printed outer packaging, and it can well show the good image of the manufacturer. At present, more and more packaging manufacturers use printed shrink films to replace traditional transparent films. Because the printed shrink film can improve the appearance of the product, it is conducive to the advertising of the product, and can make the trademark brand have a deep impression in the hearts of consumers
Copyright © HUBEI HYF PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by